GWIC Morning Coffee
|WHEN||First Thursday of every month.Due to qingming festival /Tomb sweeping April Morning Coffee will be 11th of April.|
|WHERE||The Canton Club, Hai Qing Road, Zhu Jiang New Town珠江新城海月路1-48号广粤天地(近海清路)PINYIN: Guangyuetiandi huisuo, Hai Qing Lu, Zhujiang Xin Cheng|
|TIME||9:30 – 11:30 AM|
|COST||Premium Membership free
Basic Membership RMB 100
Guests Adult RMB 150
Children 0 – 6 years free.
Children 7 - 11 years RMB 75
Children 12 years and above RMB 150
All GWIC Members are required to present their Membership Card at every Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea. Those who do not will be required to pay an entrance fee of RMB 150.00 without reimbursement.
- Reservations are not required for Coffee and Teas.
- Coffee and Teas are adult social events. Children are welcome as a courtesy to those members who must bring their young children in order to participate.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Ideally mothers should provide an activity for their child.
- Please refrain from bring your Ayi.
- Members who would like to share business information may do so at the information tables, direct solicitation about business with members is not recommended.
Comments are closed.