GWIC Afternoon Tea
GWIC Afternoon tea every third Wednesday of each month
|WHERE||Hilton Hotel, Cafe @2, 2FAddress: 214 Linhe Xi Heng Road, Tianhe District
Chinese: 广州天河希尔顿酒店 (Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel)
天河区-天河城 /东火车站, 广州, 中国
|TIME||2:30 – 4:30 PM|
|COST||Premium Membership free
Basic Membership RMB 100
Guests Adult RMB 150
Children 0 – 6 years free.
Children 7 – 11 years RMB 75
Children 12 years and above RMB 150
All GWIC Members are required to present their Membership Card at every Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea. Those who do not will be required to pay an entrance fee of RMB 150.00 without reimbursement.
- Reservations are not required for Coffee and Teas.
- Coffee and Teas are adult social events. Children are welcome as a courtesy to those members who must bring their young children in order to participate.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Ideally mothers should provide an activity for their child.
- Please refrain from bring your Ayi.
- Members who would like to share business information may do so at the information tables, direct solicitation about business with members is not recommended.
Closest metrostop Line 3 Linhexi or Guangzhou East Railway Station
Map: Click on the map to enlarge
Comments are closed.